Welcome to Micro.blog! Now that you’re here, it’s time to see hints, tips, and general information for using the various aspects of the platform.
You’ll find the following types of posts across Today I Learned:
- Tips are small pieces of advice for specific situations.
- Guides are longer, structured instructions.
- Update On are short posts to log the current updates.
- Follow Up are asides for timely additions to updates.
- Tracked are a log of recent updates to bugs and issues.
- Noted are brief, regular updates for third-party developments.
- The Macro Report are longer posts in which an overview is provided of the most recent period of activity, including that of third-party development.
If you follow @til you will get the feed for every single post. You can also access it via RSS:
- Today I Learned feed
The following are pages for the project:
- A hub of helpful links.
- The Phrasebook
- A record of language used across the Micro.blog community.
- The latest status of the various third-party development efforts.
- Timeline of the updates made to Micro.blog.
- The Today I Learned archive of posts.
NOTE: You can also see the old Updates blog, the original place for updates to Micro.blog. It has its own Archive page.
- Why I Made Today I Learned is the origins of, and a look at why I made TIL.
- Micro Monday: 28 is the episode of the official community podcast upon which I also talk about TIL and why it exists.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The inbox is checked at least once a day: LINK
Micro.blog – @til
- Conversations are checked regularly; you can @ me: LINK
Twitter - @til_mb
- The account is checked at least once a day; DMs are open: LINK
You can support Micro.blog with a subscription plan, the variety of which can be seen in the Pricing help document. Meanwhile, you can support Today I Learned by leaving me a tip on my Ko-fi page.
DISCLAIMER: Today I Learned is not an official part of Micro.blog.
Made by Simon Woods.