A number of improvements have been applied over the past few months. Let’s get started.
- Update On are now Updates.
- Updates are now Release Notes, the first of which in the new style is this post whilst all of the others have been renamed.
- Follow Up can now apply to all post types, rather than just Updates.
- Tips, Noted, and Tracked are all back on a regular schedule.
- The Macro Report is now up to date, the regular schedule having resumed.
- A new page: The Wishlist
- With this page I log the feature requests people make for the team. The initial version includes just GitHub but upcoming edits will add more of the listed sources.
- Additions made to the Core section.
- A new main section called By the Community, with two new subsections: Associated Sites and Microcasts.
- New: Linked Micro.blog usernames have been added, on first mention of a person in the listings.
- The listings have been reorganised into alphabetical order.
- New sources added above the log.
- More relevant links added below the log.
- Additions to About include new page listing, filters listing (special categories), and minor tweaks.
- Email links now include pre-filled subject fields on some pages.
- New filters for Tips:
- Photoblogging; photo-based posting and settings, including image management.
- Social; social-based features and settings such as @-mentions, following, and cross-posting.
- Theming; customising your site with custom themes, CSS, the footer, and the navigation menu.
- Micro.blog profile bio edited for clarity. And emoji!
- Added email link to site footer.
- The Patreon has now moved into the next part of the soft launch, with active posting and a cleaner profile. There is much more to come as I gear up for a full launch.
That’s everything. I’d like to thank everybody for your continued support and look forward to providing reliable posting, continued improvements, and especially new features over the coming months.
Thanks for reading!