Lots happening, more to come
Having recently overcome doubts about the project and realising that I was simply going through some fairly predictable growing pains, everything is now back on track. As such I have a list of updates from the past couple of months to tell you about so let’s get to it:
- There are two new post types:
- The third Guide was published, covering Discover.
- A new style has been implemented with regard to titling.
- The recently launched categories feature has been implemented for all post types; you can access the basic links on the Archive page.
- You can see the categories linked and explained on the About page, including the connected RSS feeds.
- The Updates blog has been merged into the main blog. All posts are now published to the same site, whilst you can still access the Updates blog and its archive.
- A higher rate of Update On posts were published recently as I caught up after my break.
- The History page has been edited to stay up-to-date.
- The navigation menu has been edited for better linking to the core of the project and to work better with the corresponding menu at the bottom of the site.
- The Micro.blog profile (@til) has been edited with an improved bio.
- There is a new email address for any and all contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can now contribute to the project via Patreon.
- This is a soft launch of sorts; regular posts will soon begin, including further details of how the Patreon will work.
- Minor profile edits.
- Continuing updates of the info posts (look for the pinned post and regular quote-tweets).
This is the first of a two-part set of updates, with the other part due to be completed in the next two weeks. It has been great to see the continued progress of Micro.blog, an ever-growing inspiration for continued work on this project.
I’d like to thank everybody for your support as I worked through some issues and look forward to showing you all the continued, improved work and new features of the project.
Speak to you soon.