Welcome to Micro.blog! Now that you’re here, it’s time to see hints, tips, and general information for using the various aspects of the platform.
You’ll find the following types of posts across Today I Learned:
- Tips are small pieces of advice for specific situations.
- Guides are longer, structured instructions.
- Noted are brief, regular updates for third-party developments.
- Update On are short posts to log the current updates.
- Follow Up are asides for timely additions to updates.
- The Macro Report are longer posts in which an overview is provided of the most recent period of activity, including that of third-party development.
You can follow the Updates blog for updates to Micro.blog.
- NOTE: If you follow @til you will get the feeds for both the main blog and the Updates blog. If you want to just get either blog by itself you can do so via RSS:
The following are pages across the project:
- A hub of helpful links.
- The Phrasebook
- A record of language used across the Micro.blog community.
- The latest status of the various third-party development efforts.
- The archive of the main TIL blog.
- Timeline of the updates made to Micro.blog.
- The archive of the Updates blog.
- Why I Made Today I Learned is the origins of, and a look at why I made TIL.
- Micro Monday: 28 is the episode of the official community podcast upon which I also talk about TIL and why it exists.
Whether it’s about this blog or the Updates blog:
Email – email@example.com
- The inbox is checked at least once a day: LINK
Micro.blog – @til
- Conversations are checked regularly; you can @ me: LINK
Twitter - @til_mb
- The account is checked at least once a day; DMs are open: LINK
You can support Micro.blog with a subscription plan, the variety of which can be seen in the Pricing help document. Meanwhile, you can support Today I Learned by leaving me a tip on my Ko-fi page.
DISCLAIMER: Today I Learned is not an official part of Micro.blog.
Made by Simon Woods.