- News, covering updates and features.
- There is also an account: @news
- Documentation and guides.
- There is also an account: @help
- Custom timeline of posts from across Micro.blog.
- Manually curated by the team.
- Includes tagmoji menu, and search for people and featured posts.
- Support email for any and all help.
Indie Microblogging group on Slack
- Channels for support, discussion, and introducing yourself to the community.
Micro.blog organisation on GitHub
- Repositories for collaboration, whether with the code or content.
Micro.blog YouTube channel
- Videos for and about the platform.
- Manton Reece, creator and developer of Micro.blog.
- His blog is a hosted blog, and he has an account: @manton
- Jean MacDonald, community manager of Micro.blog.
- Her blog is a hosted blog, and she has an account: @macgenie
- Jean also has a website: Well-Tempered
- Jonathan Hays, co-author of Sunlit and Wavelength.
- His blog is a hosted blog, and he has an account: @cheesemaker
- The weekly podcast about the Micro.blog community, run by @macgenie.
- It is run on a hosted blog, and has an account: @monday
- micro.blog: web
- Micro.blog: iOS
- Micro.blog: Mac
- Sunlit: Photos on Micro.blog for iOS
- Wavelength: Podcasting on Micro.blog for iOS
- Micro.blog OS X
- Micro Memories
- Made by Jonathan LaCour, this piece of code can turn a page on your Micro.blog hosted site into an On This Day archive.
- Made by Jonathan LaCour, this piece of code can turn a page on your Micro.blog hosted site into a grid of your posted photos. It uses the first photo from your posts.
- Made by Amit Gawande, this tool lets you search through recommended conversations based on tagmoji and your own timeline.
- Micro guides
- Made by Roel Willems, this is a collection of short guides for helping the community in a variety of ways.
- Made by Jason Burk, this page is the original directory of tagmoji and hosts a broad collection of information and links.
- Made by Jason Burk, this page is both an introduction to, and log of physical meetups by people from the community.
- Made by Rasmus Sten, this script transfers your Mastodon follows to Micro.blog.
- Micro Blog Resources
- Made by John Philpin, this curated collection of links exposes various aspects of Micro.blog.
- Images From Blot
- Made by Amit Gawande, this guide shows you how to get your Blot-posted images to display on the timeline.
- Weekly Recaps:
- Micro.blog Import Script
- Made by Kahlil Lechelt, this script transfers posts from your Hugo blog over to Micro.blog, including Markdown with Frontmatter.
The following are all built for the open web and can be used with Micro.blog.
- Quill, by Aaron Parecki is a web-based Micropub app for posting to your site.
- Indigenous, by Kristof De Jaeger on Android and Eddie Hinkle on iOS is a Micropub app for posting to your site.
- Omnibear, by Keith J. Grant is a Micropub browser extension for Firefox and Chrome.
- OwnYourGram, by Aaron Parecki is a web-based Micropub client for cross-posting from Instagram to your site.
- Indie Web Ring, by Marty McGuire is a tool for adding your site into a collection of IndieWeb sites.
- indiebookclub, by gRegor Morrill is an app with which you can track the books you are reading.
- Indiepaper, by Jonathan LaCour is a service for saving articles to read later.
- Simple Microblog by Arno Richter is a PHP app for hosting your own microblog.
The following interact with Micro.blog.
- MarsEdit, by Daniel Jalkut is a blog publishing app for the Mac.
- Feedbin, by Ben Ubois is a web feed reader.
- Drafts, by Greg Pierce is a note-taking app with broad extensibility.
- ADN Finder, by Jeff Mueller is a tool that lets you add your username to a directory of people from the community and your usernames from other social networks.
- Jekyll Mentions, by The Jekyll Team is a tool for enabling mentions on your Jekyll site.
- Microcast.club, by Aaron Parecki is a directory of microcasts.
- Link-blogging workflow, by Jon Mitchell is a workflow involving a handful of pieces of tech with which you can automate posting links to your blog.