- News, covering updates and features.
- There is also an account: @news
- Documentation and guides.
- There is also an account: @help
- Custom timeline of posts from across Micro.blog.
- Manually curated by the team.
- Includes tagmoji menu, and search for people and featured posts.
- Support email for any and all help.
Indie Microblogging group on Slack
- Channels for support, discussion, and introducing yourself to the community.
Micro.blog organisation on GitHub
- Repositories for collaboration, whether with the code or content.
- Includes Snippets, the iOS framework.
Micro.blog YouTube channel
- Videos for and about the platform.
- Manton Reece, creator and developer of Micro.blog.
- His blog is a hosted blog, and he has an account: @manton
- Jean MacDonald, community manager of Micro.blog.
- Her blog is a hosted blog, and she has an account: @macgenie
- Jean also has a website: Well-Tempered
- Jonathan Hays, co-author of Sunlit and Wavelength, co-developer of the iOS app, and primary maintainer of the Snippets framework.
- His blog is a hosted blog, and he has an account: @cheesemaker
- The weekly podcast and newsletter about the Micro.blog community, run by @macgenie.
- It is run on a hosted blog, and has an account: @monday
Film Festival Friday
- The weekly blog in which a showcase is provided of the videos shared by the Micro.blog community.
- It is run on a hosted blog, and has an account: @friday
- micro.blog: web
- Micro.blog: iOS
- Micro.blog: Mac
- Sunlit: Photos on Micro.blog for iOS
- Wavelength: Podcasting on Micro.blog for iOS
- Micro.blog OS X
- Made by Jonathan LaCour, this piece of code can turn a page on your Micro.blog hosted site into a grid of your posted photos. It uses the first photo from your posts.
- Micro Memories
- How to customise Micro.blog
- Images From Blot
- Made by Amit Gawande, this guide shows you how to get your Blot-posted images to display on the timeline.
- Micro.blog Import Script
- Made by Jason Burk, this page is both an introduction to, and log of physical meetups by people from the community.
- Micro Blog Resources
- Micro guides
- Musicians On Micro.blog
- Weekly Recaps:
- Just Good Music
The following are all built for the open web and can be used with Micro.blog.
- indiebookclub, by gRegor Morrill is an app with which you can track the books you are reading.
- Indiepaper, by Jonathan LaCour is a service for saving articles to read later.
- Indigenous, by Kristof De Jaeger is an Android app for posting to your site, reading your timeline, saving drafts, and receiving notifications.
- Indie Web Ring, by Marty McGuire is a tool for adding your site into a collection of IndieWeb sites.
- Marty is on Micro.blog: @schmarty
- Omnibear, by Keith J. Grant is a Micropub browser extension for Firefox and Chrome.
- OwnYourGram, by Aaron Parecki is a web-based Micropub client for cross-posting from Instagram to your site.
- Quill, by Aaron Parecki is a web-based Micropub app for posting to your site.
- Simple Microblog by Arno Richter is a PHP app for hosting your own microblog.
- Arno is on Micro.blog: @oelna
The following interact with Micro.blog.
- ADN Finder, by Jeff Mueller is a tool that lets you add your username to a directory of people from the community and your usernames from other social networks.
- Jeff is on Micro.blog: @jeffmueller
- Drafts, by Greg Pierce is a note-taking app with broad extensibility.
- Post to Micro.blog Drafts Action
- Send to Micro.blog Drafts Action
- Greg is on Micro.blog: @agiletortoise
- Send to Micro.blog Drafts Action, by Craig McClellan
- Craig is on Micro.blog: @craigmclellan
- Feedbin, by Ben Ubois is a web feed reader.
- Jekyll Mentions, by The Jekyll Team is a tool for enabling mentions on your Jekyll site.
- Micro.blog compatibility discovered by Brandon Trebitowski.
- Brandon is on Micro.blog: @brandontreb
- Link-blogging workflow, by Jon Mitchell is a workflow involving a handful of pieces of tech with which you can automate posting links to your blog.
- Jon is on Micro.blog: @ablaze
- MarsEdit, by Daniel Jalkut is a blog publishing app for the Mac.
- Microcast.club, by Aaron Parecki is a directory of microcasts.